Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!
HAPPY AUTUMN!!

We've had news that Johnny's project with JP Donleavy, THE GINGER MAN is finally moving forward. And we've also heard that "Pintel" will be returning for POTC5! I can't help but wonder who will be next? MARTY! Marty's back too! arrrrrrrrrrr

Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no paparazzi images of his children be posted.

Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10]  ( Go to first unread post )

Reports from the "Dirt Carpet" for Rango premiere, Johnny meeting - pg 5,7,8
herestoyou
Posted: Mar 2 2011, 09:57 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21

Oh my Anne--I was hoping you'd take a bite out of that arm in front of your face laugh.gif Well at least you had a great spot, but boy, I bet you were squished! However, the look on your face says it all thumbsup.gif

-Donna

--------------------
"It is not the destination so much as the journey" ~Capt. Jack Sparrow
BuccaRoux
Posted: Mar 2 2011, 09:58 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

QUOTE (Karen @ Mar 2 2011, 07:53 PM)
That's a great picture, even if you are getting smushed.... wink.gif

It is! smile.gif Look at all those awful hounds. Johnny is a saint.

--------------------
user posted image
...................................................Peace, Love & Johnny Depp..............................................
BuccaRoux
Posted: Mar 2 2011, 10:00 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (herestoyou @ Mar 2 2011, 07:57 PM)
Oh my Anne--I was hoping you'd take a bite out of that arm in front of your face laugh.gif Well at least you had a great spot, but boy, I bet you were squished! However, the look on your face says it all thumbsup.gif

-Donna

Actually, the arm in front of me is Jerry's! LOL He's trying to keep the stuff out of Johnny's face.

--------------------
user posted image
...................................................Peace, Love & Johnny Depp..............................................
herestoyou
Posted: Mar 2 2011, 10:02 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21

QUOTE (BuccaRoux @ Mar 2 2011, 08:58 PM)

oops.gif OK then--if it's Jerry, he was probably trying to help smile.gif

-Donna

--------------------
"It is not the destination so much as the journey" ~Capt. Jack Sparrow
Karen
Posted: Mar 2 2011, 10:37 PM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (herestoyou @ Mar 2 2011, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (BuccaRoux @ Mar 2 2011, 08:58 PM)

oops.gif OK then--if it's Jerry, he was probably trying to help smile.gif

-Donna

wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

No, I don't need help with my bags...I have a bloody manservant! - Charlie Mortdecai
JohnnyAngel
Posted: Mar 4 2011, 02:42 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,140

Beautiful encounters. So happy for you. You made me cry. Lovely lovely stories I will cherish as I am sure you will. xoxox

--------------------
user posted image
BuccaRoux
Posted: Mar 4 2011, 04:00 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (JohnnyAngel @ Mar 4 2011, 12:42 PM)
Beautiful encounters. So happy for you. You made me cry. Lovely lovely stories I will cherish as I am sure you will. xoxox

Thank you, yes, definitely cherish. cloud9.gif

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2014 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com