InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!

We've seen the first teaser trailer for MORTDECAI! How fun!!

THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS has begun filming in the UK, not sure if Johnny's on location yet...

Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no paparazzi images of his children be posted.

Bruckheimer corrects info about Newell and P4
Karen
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 06:35 AM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

--------------------
user posted image

No, I don't need help with my bags...I have a bloody manservant! - Charlie Mortdecai
jeppody
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 06:41 AM

Moderator/Admin

Member No.: 4

Thank Karen. That was very interesting, and totally different information from the last post about P4 and Lone Ranger. laugh.gif

Anne x

--------------------
user posted image
Made for me by Johnnydepplover. Thanks Sam.
Karen
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 07:12 AM

Administrator/Owner

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (jeppody @ Jun 11 2009, 07:41 AM)
Thank Karen. That was very interesting, and totally different information from the last post about P4 and Lone Ranger. laugh.gif

Anne x

And that surprises me as Jim Hill's site is usually spot on. I wonder if perhaps all of the legalities haven't been ironed out and things with Newell are still in negotiation??? unsure.gif

Time will tell, but right now???? unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image

No, I don't need help with my bags...I have a bloody manservant! - Charlie Mortdecai
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2013 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com