InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!
Johnny and Amber just held their engagement party in LA over the weekend. Johnny's got a break in his schedule, so you never know where he'll be or what'll happen next! Check back often, you never know what's going on!
Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no identifying images of his children be posted here.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

LT discussion point #2 It's DYE not Depp
amp
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 07:29 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 84

I think the description of Dye's trailer and house reinforces the fact that his is guarded, or maybe he is still trying to establish an identity as a movie star and doesn't know what he wants yet. I'm sure Richie Stella and the "unfortunate accident" with the girl just makes him that much more paranoid. He's in a very paranoid state when they call in Spandau--pretty worked up alright.

--------------------
user posted image
herestoyou
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 08:04 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21

Interesting points everyone--yes, the lack of family pics seems significant for sure. Either he had a bad family life, or as many have said, wants to create his own Hollywood idenitty? Or, maybe keeping his family life separate from his Hollywood life? We really don't get a clear cut reason.........

-Donna

--------------------
"It is not the destination so much as the journey" ~Capt. Jack Sparrow
Karen
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 08:23 PM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (herestoyou @ Apr 8 2009, 08:04 PM)
Interesting points everyone--yes, the lack of family pics seems significant for sure. Either he had a bad family life, or as many have said, wants to create his own Hollywood idenitty? Or, maybe keeping his family life separate from his Hollywood life? We really don't get a clear cut reason.........

-Donna

I wonder if we will see more of Bobby Dye later on?

--------------------
Angelica to Jack - "How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?"
BuccaRoux
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 09:25 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 27

QUOTE (Karen @ Apr 8 2009, 07:23 PM)
I wonder if we will see more of Bobby Dye later on?

That could be interesting. To see if later on, with time passing, if he has changed, or grown as a person at all.

--------------------
user posted image
...................................................Peace, Love & Johnny Depp..............................................
herestoyou
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 09:53 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21

Maybe Dye will show up in Cannes tongue.gif

-Donna

--------------------
"It is not the destination so much as the journey" ~Capt. Jack Sparrow
Karen
Posted: Apr 9 2009, 06:55 AM

Administrator/Owner

LOL I guess it's a time will tell situation with Bobby Dye. cool.gif Let's hope he grows a heart and a soul.

--------------------
Angelica to Jack - "How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?"
Karen
Posted: Apr 9 2009, 06:56 AM

Administrator/Owner

A question for you all who spoke with Mr. Depp, did he comment at all about the likeability factor of Bobby Dye?

--------------------
Depputante
Posted: May 20 2009, 03:46 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 277

Perhaps Bobby Dye is dead inside. He's been kicked out, into the 'left overs' sections.
Karen
Posted: May 20 2009, 03:52 PM

Administrator/Owner

QUOTE (Depputante @ May 20 2009, 04:46 PM)
Perhaps Bobby Dye is dead inside. He's been kicked out, into the 'left overs' sections.

That's an interesting thought. The left overs section. I wonder if Dye will reappear in the next book? If so, where's he at in life?

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2013 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com