zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!

Tis the season for many holidays, may we all find peace and joy during this festive season!

We've had news that Johnny's project with JP Donleavy, THE GINGER MAN is finally moving forward. And we've also heard that "Pintel" will be returning for POTC5! I can't help but wonder who will be next? MARTY! Marty's back too! arrrrrrrrrrr

Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no paparazzi images of his children be posted.

Books Johnny has read??
Bianca
  Posted: Feb 24 2009, 02:30 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 8,097

Hi everyone, just found this site and I'm still trying to find my way around...I was looking for a condensed list of all the books that Johnny Depp himself has read or books he has mentioned reading. It would be great if there was just an easy list. Thanks a lot. biggrin.gif
Karen
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 09:59 PM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Bianca @ Feb 24 2009, 02:30 AM)
Hi everyone, just found this site and I'm still trying to find my way around...I was looking for a condensed list of all the books that Johnny Depp himself has read or books he has mentioned reading. It would be great if there was just an easy list. Thanks a lot.  biggrin.gif

Gosh Bianca, I don't know that there is a list anywhere of books that Johnny has read as he doesn't much publicize what he does. I know several years ago, like back in 2003 or so, there was a list of a handful of books that he liked in an article. Most of the books that we discuss have been purchased by him and his production company, we've seen him reading (in photos) or are books that his movies are based on.

--------------------
user posted image

No, I don't need help with my bags...I have a bloody manservant! - Charlie Mortdecai
Bianca
Posted: Feb 26 2009, 12:39 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 8,097

oh. Well thank you for your reply.smile.gif
Karen
Posted: Feb 26 2009, 01:22 PM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Bianca @ Feb 26 2009, 12:39 AM)
oh. Well thank you for your reply.smile.gif

You're welcome. It's just not possible to get a list of
books that Johnny Depp himself has read or books he has mentioned reading.

You might try googling to see what's out there in regards to books he's read, but there isn't any one complete list as Johnny would have to provide that himself and keep it updated. .

--------------------
user posted image

No, I don't need help with my bags...I have a bloody manservant! - Charlie Mortdecai
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2014 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com