Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!
BLACK MASS is filming now in the Boston area. We're getting lots of location photos so be sure to check in often! Who knows what we'll see today!

Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no identifying images of his children be posted here.

A Dreamer's Art, Well you know me always dreaming!!!
JohnnyDeppDreamer
  Posted: Aug 14 2008, 04:44 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,810

Well i decided to share my lame artworks rolleyes.gif Well they're here if you want to take a look smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
nemosfriend
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 06:10 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,134

Very nice thumbsup.gif
Karen
Posted: Aug 14 2008, 06:51 PM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Nice work! We try to credit the origin of the pics used here on JDR whenever possible, do you know who owns the copyright to those originals? Thanks

--------------------
Angelica to Jack - "How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?"
JohnnyDeppDreamer
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 05:47 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,810

If you mean where i got those pictures from i would say Deppography and Deppictions or Got Depp.Thanks everyone btw biggrin.gif

--------------------
Karen
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 07:22 AM

Administrator/Owner

QUOTE (JohnnyDeppDreamer @ Aug 15 2008, 06:47 AM)
If you mean where i got those pictures from i would say Deppography and Deppictions or Got Depp.Thanks everyone btw biggrin.gif

Some one owns those photos. We try to respect the ownership.

--------------------
Angelica to Jack - "How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?"
amp
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 02:59 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 84

Would the owner of the photos be the photographer?
Just helping out , and also if I ever want to post a photo, I kinda need to know so I can respect the ownership. There would be a lot more pics here if we knew how to go about figuring out the ownership.

--------------------
user posted image
Karen
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 04:31 PM

Administrator/Owner

QUOTE (amp @ Apr 24 2009, 03:59 PM)
Would the owner of the photos be the photographer?
Just helping out , and also if I ever want to post a photo, I kinda need to know so I can respect the ownership. There would be a lot more pics here if we knew how to go about figuring out the ownership.

I know... I spend a lot of time doing this myself banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif

Good question as to who the copyright owner is, and it's often hard to tell. Since it's not always possible to find the owner, if we are able to post the link to the page where the pic was found, that would be a great help! If you honestly don't know where it came from then please just post that you don't know the owner. That way, owners are aware of the fact that we try to do the right thing. In the event that a copyright owner contacts us we can either remove it or credit them, which ever they wish. But they can see that we are honest and respectful of their property. Which is why linkbacks are so helpful. That way the owner can follow the "cookie crumb trail" of links back to the site where it was originally posted. wink.gif

I know we don't have as many pics as other sites, unsure.gif but I sure don't want to deal with anyone's legal team. wacko.gif eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk

--------------------
herestoyou
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 07:06 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21

These are all so wonderful---thanks for posting them biggrin.gif

As for the copyright issues, I've seen Joanie post credits with her blends. Or, if someone doesn't know, just simply state you don't know. I'd hate to lose all this great work everyone has done for us to enjoy. biggrin.gif

-Donna

--------------------
"It is not the destination so much as the journey" ~Capt. Jack Sparrow
Karen
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 07:38 AM

Administrator/Owner

QUOTE (herestoyou @ Apr 24 2009, 08:06 PM)
These are all so wonderful---thanks for posting them biggrin.gif

As for the copyright issues, I've seen Joanie post credits with her blends. Or, if someone doesn't know, just simply state you don't know. I'd hate to lose all this great work everyone has done for us to enjoy. biggrin.gif

-Donna

Thanks Donna, that true, best to say that you don't know where it came from.

We always know where movie caps and pics come from. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2013 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com