zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!

Tis the season for many holidays, may we all find peace and joy during this festive season!

We've had news that Johnny's project with JP Donleavy, THE GINGER MAN is finally moving forward. And we've also heard that "Pintel" will be returning for POTC5! I can't help but wonder who will be next? MARTY! Marty's back too! arrrrrrrrrrr

Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no paparazzi images of his children be posted.

Megaupload help
Rose Sparrow
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 05:09 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 63

Oh good grief!! Rose needs help again! Do I need to be 'premium' member of Megaupload so that I can view these videos? The message keeps saying that I do. I'm missing so many videos because of this! Any tips would be appreciated!

Thank you Rose blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Ellen
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 05:16 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 8

Rose, you don't need to be a member. In the top right hand corner there should be a 3-letter code you need to enter. After you do, then click download. After that, follow what the screen says. Good luck.

--------------------
user posted image

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. George R.R. Martin

The writer must write what he has to say, not speak it. Ernest Hemingway
jeppody
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 05:29 PM

Moderator/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Another thing Rose. Some browsers don't work very well with Megaupload. I know for a fact that Karen can only download them if she uses IE.

Once you have put in the 3 letter code, as Ellen told you, right click on the download button, and "save to target".

That'll about do it. biggrin.gif

Have fun woohoocheer.gif

Anne x

--------------------
user posted image
Made for me by Johnnydepplover. Thanks Sam.
Christine M
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 07:11 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,288

I don't have the preminum version, so will it take the videos longer to download?

--------------------
If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. JD

Karen
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 07:56 AM

Administrator/Owner

Member No.: 1

I shouldn't matter. We pay to be be a Premiem Mega member so that the links stay active forever.

The links are as compressed as the person loading them in can make them for a faster download. From there, I understand it's about your own computer. Mine's REALLY REALLY old and takes a very long time. Plus I've learned that what internet provider you are using also makes a difference. When I use a friend's new comp on their whiz-bang fast wireless system they download zippppppppppppppp fast. My old comp on a slow DSL? Forever.

--------------------
user posted image

No, I don't need help with my bags...I have a bloody manservant! - Charlie Mortdecai
Depputante
Posted: Mar 29 2008, 08:51 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 277

There is a Maximum dowlnoad per day you are allowed.I think it's 3MB. Since you were away, maybe you've reached your daily dose. This happened to me once when I was checking out the archived videos. Downloaded too much. Now I just pace myself.

My suggestion is to just wait a day.

This from Megaupload:
"... certain restrictions may prevent you from downloading: We do not allow more than one concurrent download per IP address and also limit the amount of data you can download from our servers within a certain timespan. "

I suppose Megaupload doesn't want to be responsible for any heart attacks from over use ! wink.gif
meshell678
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 11:48 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,818

I have an avatar now I need help :( Ithink she is cute,thank you m. :thanks :thanks :writing to put it here So write to you guys
Karen
Posted: Apr 2 2008, 01:10 PM

Administrator/Owner

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (meshell678 @ Apr 2 2008, 12:48 PM)
I have an avatar now I need help sad.gif Ithink she is cute,thank you m. thankyou.gif thankyou.gif writing.jpg to put it here So write to you guys

I think you want help posting your avatar.

Anne's just modified all of the instructions, they are simple, clear and consise. And they are right here in this forum area. Click this for help. Scroll down for avatars.

--------------------
user posted image

No, I don't need help with my bags...I have a bloody manservant! - Charlie Mortdecai
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2014 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com