InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!
We have the first peek at Johnny as The Wolf in INTO THE WOODS...not much of a peek, but a peek any way you look at it.
Also, Johnny has finished filming his scenes for BLACK MASS, however wrap up filming continues through this week in the Boston area.

Wonder where he'll pop up next?
Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no identifying images of his children be posted here.

Update on Caliber
jeppody
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 10:02 AM

Moderator/Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Johnny is not planning on being in Caliber, just producing, according to Sarkar. sad.gif

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/03/18/calib...t-says-creator/

A bit part maybe??? crossfingers.gif

"Johnny [Depp] will be a producer on the project, and certainly if he ever wanted to show up, shoot somebody and walk off for a day, he can do anything he wants on a movie of ours,” laughed Sarkar. “But it was never intended as a vehicle for him. ‘Caliber’ is one he doesn’t have to do.”

Anne x

--------------------
user posted image
Made for me by Johnnydepplover. Thanks Sam.
Karen
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 01:45 PM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

THanks Anne, I can't help but wonder too if he won't have a cameo somewhere. LOL

--------------------
Now, bring me that horizon...
depplyinluv
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 03:30 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,037

Thanks for the link Anne. Maybe he'll be like Alfred Hitchcock or M. Night Shyamalan and show up in a teeny part in all of the movies he produces. I'd go see them all just to find him for a couple of seconds. Where's Johnny?? laugh.gif

Debbie
MerryK
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 05:37 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

QUOTE (depplyinluv @ Mar 18 2009, 04:30 PM)
Maybe he'll be like Alfred Hitchcock or M. Night Shyamalan and show up in a teeny part in all of the movies he produces. 

That would be great if he would do something like that in all of them that "IN" produces.. I could see it. I think theres a few other directors and or producers who do that too.

Thanks for the link Anne.

~ Mary Kay user posted image
herestoyou
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 07:21 PM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21

Thanks Anne-I'm disappointed I guess. However, he can't be in every film -lol! I'm still holding out that he'll be in Rex Mundi.... rolleyes.gif

-Donna

--------------------
"It is not the destination so much as the journey" ~Capt. Jack Sparrow
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2013 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com