InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!
We've seen the first teaser trailer for MORTDECAI! How fun!!
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS is still filming in the UK and it looks like Johnny's there filming!

TUSK opens Friday the 19th here in the US!

Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no paparazzi images of his children be posted.

This is it
Amber
Posted: Nov 16 2009, 07:50 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 56

Ok. My youngest son, Shaun didn't want to go trick or treating. We decided to go see Micheals movie. All I can say is Wow. How awesome. Shaun loved the part of Thriller remake. I loved the part of Earth song. What he said made me think of how I feel about the enviroment too. It was nice. I even told Shaun that I wouldn't mind seeing that again. He agreed. Has anyone else seen this cool film? I see that it made it to number one on the charts. thumbsup.gif
aristeamj
Posted: Nov 29 2009, 05:16 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 38

As a huge MJ fan since 5 years old,I had purchased tickets for This Is It.
Michael was in top form,his vocals were incredible and the dancing...I think the shows would have been a huge comeback and no matter what people say,he's the undisputed King Of Pop and more..the guy was a genius and to think that this was just rehearsals,makes you think what it would have been if it actually came true...Shame.
Plus,many of the scenes were just days before his death(some were actually from the 24th of June,like Earth Song)and judging from this,he was certainly not a dying man...
I looooved I Just Can't Stop Loving You & The Way You Make Me Feel.
Long Live The King! woohoocheer.gif
Amber
Posted: Dec 20 2009, 07:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 56

After that being said, does anyone know if they plan on releasing that as a movie? I see they have music from the movie, but I would just love to have that in dvd.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright © 2004-2013 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: admin@johnnydeppreads.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to admin@johnnydeppreads.com