zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to JohnnyDeppReads!
We've learned that FANTASTIC BEASTS 2 started filming this week, and SAY GOODBYE RICHARD begins towards the end of July. So much going on!

Be sure to join us on Twitter: @JohnnyDeppReads for quick updates.

Register now on JDR! Registered members can see all new posts quickly and all areas of our community are open for all to see, you can also comment or share Depp news here on JDR!!

Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Name:   Password:

JohnnyDeppReads - a place to discuss the news, books, plays, projects and materials relating to the artistic works and interests of multi media artist Johnny Depp.

With respect to Mr. Depp we ask that no paparazzi images of his children be posted.

New "old" photo from Penelope Cruz
Karen
Posted: Jul 8 2017, 07:52 AM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

From her personal photos ....from P4 On Stranger Tides
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNkKtcAL9M/?ta...lopecruzoficial

--------------------
Captain Jack is back! Savvy?
ivycastle
Posted: Jul 9 2017, 05:12 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

I love that photo!
Joanie

--------------------
“You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
herestoyou
Posted: Jul 10 2017, 12:09 AM

Member No.: 21

That's a great pic & I just realized that Penelope's role was left open ended in OSTides----wonder if she'll ever make a come back in any future POTC films...

Donna

--------------------
"It is not the destination so much as the journey" ~Capt. Jack Sparrow
Don Juan
Posted: Jul 16 2017, 04:24 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 9,184

That's got to be one of Johnny's best pics as Captain Jack.
Spice
Posted: Jul 16 2017, 03:52 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,162

It is a very good photo of them both.

probably the wrong place to put this but .....

By the way I see that photobucket is attacking peoples pictures on here as well. They want you to pay $400 a year for the the privilege of using them which I think is outrageous. I'm not making any money from using them so why should I pay them. It was supposed to be free.

People on the internet are outraged about it as everyone has lost their pictures now.

--------------------
user posted image
Karen
Posted: Jul 19 2017, 11:08 PM

Administrator/Owner

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Spice @ Jul 16 2017, 04:52 PM)
It is a very good photo of them both.

probably the wrong place to put this but .....

By the way I see  that photobucket is attacking peoples pictures on here as well. They want you to pay $400 a year for the the privilege of using them which I think is outrageous.  I'm not making any money from using them so why should I pay them. It  was supposed to be free.

People on the internet are outraged about it as everyone has lost their pictures now.

I've seen it and am NOT happy about their new policies!

I already pay to use Photobucket, I've paid an annual fee to use their services here on JDR since 2003. I also have a couple of "Free" accounts. We are "grandfathered in for the main paid account here until the end of 2018. But as you can see, our thrumbnails were stored on a free account. I've visited with our web person and the notifications buttons should "go away" sometime this weekend. We've both been busy in our "real" world and haven't had the time to address it. Especially since all of this was news to me when I saw pics disappearing and the "pay up or else" buttons started appearing all over the net. I'll eventually do some research to find another small photo storage provider for the very few photos post here. And I'll begin storing photos on an external hard drive for future access. bah!

I sort of understand what the deal is with Photobucket. There are tons of people out there who are burning up storage space and band width and the revenue that photobucket is getting from ads isn't paying like they thought it would. Too many people use ad blocking software or apps now and so Photo bucket loses in lost revenue from the ads. But most of us only have a few photos that we share on the net, and as you said, we are NOT making any money. This site costs me money to run. I won't be using them after the end of next year as I already pay a decent amount for the "privilege" of storing some photos and using
a few the links to post here on JDR.

Bottom line, it's ridiculous and almost something a kin to blackmail over a few photos. Either pay them $400. or else.

--------------------
Captain Jack is back! Savvy?
nurseanne8
Posted: Jul 20 2017, 06:25 AM

Member No.: 12

Hi Karen sounds like a chalkenge hope it works out quickly. Anne r
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

NOTICE: This site is maintained and updated by its owner, site moderators and fans of actor Johnny Depp, and is in no way affiliated with Mr. Depp, his family, agents or company. Copyrights and trademarks for the films, articles, music, books, photos and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design, my original artwork or photography as well as JDR interviews and book club discussions however are copyright � 2004-2015 JohnnyDeppReads.com. Contact: johnnydeppreads@aol.com

Please note that JohnnyDeppReads.com is not associated with any other sites, blogs, twitterpages, etc other than the ones posted at the top of this page (JDR blogs, etc.). Please report any abuse to johnnydeppreads@aol.com